Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Friends- affirmation Tag box newly listed :-)



“  Friend”
A Unique altered shabby chic treasure box full of thankful friendship 
affirmation tags
I love to create exclusive, unique one of a kind HANDMADE gifts. I specialize in handmade paper bag albums, Gratitude boxes, and affirmation-altered canvas and beyond the page quirky gifts. Every piece is created to be spiritually uplifting and comes from the heart, created as if I was keeping them for myself!  I'd love to help you with any special requests you may have. Custom made items made from your ideas in my style!
Created with love by Leonie Sells from Unicorn Design
Fairy blessings & heartfelt thanks for visiting my store of handmade scrap book treasures.       
This is my own original handmade design

My love is to create handmade gifts with spirit and with soul.
My aim is to be the very best that I can be, having a reputation for quality creativity, excellence and inspiration.

My philosophy is

I believe that we should all be surrounded by beauty that inspires, touches the heart 
and satisfies the soul.

For when we open our hearts and follow our dreams, we bring love and light into the universe.

This is a special one off handmade altered art creation – a treasure box of               
Appreciation, love, blessings and happy thoughts for your best friend

This box I have altered which houses an tags full of kind words, quotes and love.  With hand stamped journal panels for you to add your own thoughts and memories
Original handmade and one of a kind handmade by myself!

THE BOX

This special box is just approx 4.5inches long by 2.5wide and is nearly 2.5 inches deep. It has a hand made rose on the front and comes tied with a ribbon and tag.
 I have decorated the box outside AND IN.
There is a blessing at the bottom inside the box, which reads

Let your heart guide you- it whispers
Listen carefully!











THE TAGS
There are a total of 9 tags, I have die cut in different sizes, with a mix of handmade flowers, metal charms, rubons, handstamped embossed words, glitter, rhinestones and pearls along with beautiful shabby chic vintage card stock.
Tags have areas to write your thoughts, memories and thankful words
My favourite part is the handmade flower on the front.










This would make a perfect thank you gift for a friend or a bright and happy uplifting affirmation box for a friend recovering from illness . But if it touches your heart... why not keep it for yourself?

 Keep an eye out for my next ORIGINAL OOAK creation!
Fairy blessings to you and thank you for looking.
Enjoy your journey.

Fairy blessings and heartfelt thanks for looking

Unicorn design copyright 2011

No comments: