Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sneak peek- dad album and "fly be free"

These are also soon to be listed on ebay- a special sneek peek for my bloggy friends!!
what do you think??
xxL :-)


Dad album  with the new Bo bunny 'timepiece' range of papers

The cuttle bug embossing folder  cogs pattern looked a bit lost , so i distressed over the top with a bit of versa colour ink pad

Couldnt resist the need to use Tim holtz's new release stamp with the pen nibs

I have used these basic grey tags as photo matts but also as a holder for my handmade tags!! 

More of a manly style butterfly album with the first of my new HANDMADE roses!!!

Yes i know probably have gone OTT with the new roses- A HUGE thanks to my mum for showing me how to make them!! Groovy!

Lots of distressed luggage tags


I am determined to use EVERY piece of mariposa paper I possess so there are quite a few "negative" spaces for photos in this album

No comments: