Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Saturday, June 11, 2011

be you!

here's ANOTHER sneek peek!!
How lucky are you????? LOL!!
Pre ebay listing- I am so in love with the shabby chic vintage look-
6x6 inch brown paper bag album with a total of 12 pages
Damn you tim holtz for making such beautiful stamps!!!
And also bo bunny for the stunning  clock stamp and paper.
I started this bag album to show what you can do with odd chipboard embellishments for my techniques class.
Will have this for sale shortly- dont want to miss out??
email me
unicorndesign@westnet.com.au or leave a comment!!
xxL



Handmade owl from 2 crafty chipboard- layered in kaiser craft flowers and cute metal charms for eye's. All misted with a touch of glimmer mist


probably have gone a bit mad on the shabby chic look, but i love the mixtures of patterns and tones of colours. 

I think the original pocket was from 7gypsies- these have come up a treat with a bit of distressing.







No comments: