Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Distressed and Old- Vintage TAG mad

Yup- fairy is still on a vintage roll.
I have actually worn out my versacolour "pinecone" ink pad distressing the sides if tags, pages and photo matts.
Usually I just tend to use the ink up but this one is actually worn off the base and there's no foam left!!!
These are just 2 of the culprits

"MoMENTS"
Vintage TAG paper bag journal
6x6 inch paper bag TAG album





Then there's a giant 8x8 inch

I have had the most fun creating some really unique embellishments on  these.
I used various chipboard shaped pieces to match my theme.
then inked the base colour- 
added a second little touch of a highlight colour, 
then wiped a layer of pearl paint over or used a spray of glimmer mist. 
Next stamping over a pattern in black. 
Placed some rhinestones/pearls and used a really thick layer of glossy accent over the top.
The key in particular is one of my fav's.
I love how the pearl and glimmer mist trapped under the glossy shell look like "cats eye's" very 3d and spooky!!





Well once my camera batteries are charged i also have some new boxes to show you- along with some new altered wooden boxes with circle albums in!!!!!!!!
Until then stay warm and have a fairy happy day
blessings
leonie xx

No comments: