Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Affirmation Tag box- latest ebay offering


This special box I have hand created with 13 affirmation tags. Every single piece is original handmade and one of a kind.
I have had a fascination with boxes since watching the movie “House of the spirits”. Where Winona Ryder opens her mothers amazing box full of treasures, keepsakes and memories. I love that thought of having all your memories and precious things hidden away to give to someone special. It is something that has stayed with me and moved into my creative heart!
This is my latest offering a beautiful box is full of symbolic stamped images, quotes and embellishments.

I tend to use a lot of butterflies and dragonflies in my spiritual creations. As butterflies symbolize energy of love and joy! In ancient mythology the butterfly stands for wisdom and everlasting knowledge. Butterflies are also transient and symbolize change!
My special box is 12cm long by 6cm wide and 6cm deep. I have decorated it outside AND IN. There is a gorgeous heart charm on the front with a silver feather and small heart hanging from it.
All the tags are hand stamped and the quotes are heat embossed, distressed and beautifully finished with ribbons, fibers and braid.
The 13 tags range from
10x6cm to 4.5x4cm.
It comes tied with a soft purple organza and satin ribbon.

Quotes include

“Sometimes fate & your dreams can collide” 

“ Yesterday is gone,
Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only Today
Let us begin!”

“ Wishing you sunshine”

“ If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together,
Keep me in your heart,
I’ll stay there forever”

 A perfect to give as a gift to spiritually minded friends and family. Or if it touches your heart keep it for yourself!

 Keep an eye out for my next ORIGINAL OOAK creation!
Fairy blessings to you and thank you for looking.




No comments: