Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sweet 16 paper bag album and card






Ohhh so much paper- so much PINK paper!
what to do? 
what was I thinking when I ordered double quantities of kaisercraft paper??
2crafty chipboard pieces with all girly stuff and their sweet16 logo to the rescue.
Pinky girly sparkley and a little funky.
Inked to the max then glimmer misted AND kindy glitzed- oh AND rhinestones.
Embossed bazzill cardstock and more kindy glitz!
All the flowers were glimmer misted too- they are really good at mopping up all the o>erspray from the chipboard!
I'm pleased with the result- >ery sweet.
Tis being uploaded to ebay now- so check it out and let me know what you think?
xxx L xxx

2 comments:

June said...

What a gift !! Thats absolutely stunning
by the way, i now give freebies on tuesdays and wednesdays at my other blog if you want them. Just thought i would mention it so you dont miss out http://dezinaworld.blogspot.com/
Hugs June xxxx

Leonie said...

Thanks so much June!
ha^e popped onto your blog and OMG wow beautiful beautiful beautiful- what can i say.
looking forward to freebie tuesdays and wedensdays.
xx L xx