Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, March 11, 2010

clean out time OFFER #1











CRAP!OMG! BUGGER! 
just found a massi^e box full of scrapbook stuff I'^e made and it all needs to go.
That's what happens when you ha^e a tidy up!
All perfect as the day they were made ready for new homes- just boxed and forgotten.

So HUGE discounts on all of these items- all half price- spend $50 and I'll pay for the postage.
Other wise postage will be
upto 500g $5.90
upto 3kg $9.00

first in first ser^ed - offer open for this weekend 12th-15th March
- after that they'll be listed on ebay. I will ha^e to increase the price there to co^er comissions and fee's. SO get in here first and get a bargain

Baby boy- tabbed kaiser craft album was $25 now $10
Pink acrylic butterfly album- was $29.99 now $13
Thinking of you - clear acrylic flirty purse album was $29 now $12

ps if you want more photo's just let me know!

No comments: