Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

four new creations






Hi guys!
these are 4 new creations for Dunsborough Rotary markets on saturday in my tent/gazebo.
As I ha^e the Har^ey Har^est Fest on sunday- decided it was too hard to unpack and repack my ^an soooooo- thought I'd take mostly pre made scrapbook items instead.
Also figured it is time for a change with my displays. 
Instead of putting all the cards together- paper bag albums together- can^as's together thought I'd do colour co-ordinated displays of shabby chic, purples, pinks and blacks instead. 
Bit more eye catching I hope?  

2 comments:

MoreFunThanHousework Designs said...

Hi Leonie, I bought the purple fairy in a frame and gave it to my newest neighbour - Violet, born Oct 09 - when she moved away to build a new house. You do beautiful work.

Leonie said...

Thankyou!
I remember you were my first fairy house sale!!
congrats on your new neighbour - bet she's grown a lot since then??
love your blog user name- very clever.
Looking forward to seeing your work- Please send me a link when your all up and running!
thanks for the lovely compliment.
talk to you soon
cheers Leonie :-)