Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just listed- wedding album & matching flirty purse card






Finally have completed my next ebay listing!! 
I know about time too!!
A white paper bag album dressed in purple bazzill- kaisercraft patterned paper with hints of white and black bazzill cardstock.
I used a mixture of rub ons from the kaisercraft range and also bo bunny ones too. 
There are a few chipboard bitz- some premade glittery ones and a key from 2crafty which I have versa coloured in black and then kindy glitz!
There are kaiser rhinestones and a couple of pockets with tags and one fold out page.
The ribbons on the spine are a mix of satin and organza. My favourite one is printed in black and gold flower patterns.
Have just discovered that if I use my my craft otto light over head when taking the photo's they  photograph NEARLY as good as they look in the flesh. It's really hard to get a photo as good as the real thing!

Fairy pretty- looking for a good home


Next project will be gratitude tags- stay tuned
xxxx L xxxx

No comments: