Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Thursday, February 18, 2010

custom made layouts






Thought I'd share a few pic's of some layouts I've just done for a lovely lady through eBay.
The brief was to create a modern family tree for a husband and wife along with a matching cover a couple of photo pages and a matching invite.Their wedding is to be in Morroco- so I was thinking arabic- rich golds and pretty patterns.
I used 2 crafty chipboard pieces which I inked with versacolour ink pads- then sprinkled on stamp-its gold embossing powder and blasted them with my heat gun! Oh and a bit of bronze crafty notions 'glimmer mist'
The rub ons are from prima and I used them to link the family tree together and also cut them up to jazz up the photo frames.
Papers- bazzill cardstock- matt gold cardstock stamp it kaisercraft pattern paper and misc shiny gold paper.
I'm sure she wont mind me sharing!

3 comments:

Scossie Jane said...

Stunning Leonie, totally stunning, she will LOVE it xx

Leonie said...

Thanks jane! I hope so too-if not you'll see them on ebay!!LOL!!
though I think i may ha>e under quoted them- went a bit mad on the embellishments and blew the budget! ooops
well cant say we e>er scrimp do we??

Leonie said...

For the absolutely stunning creations. They are much more than I expected, they are just absolutely spellbinding!! We both LOVE each and every piece and feel so privileged to have such beautiful artwork!!
 this is the email I got from the lady who ordered my layouts!!

Thankyou a million times over, for all the hard work and effort it took for you to create these dream pages.
 
Truly brilliant and 100% positively happy and overwhelmed!!
 
Thankyou Leonie!!
 
Trina