Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, November 23, 2009

SPRING CLEAN! Embellishment craft packs






OMG! having a tiny freak out!
Started tiding up with a bit of a spring clean-
things are totally out of control in the scrap studio and I have SO MUCH STUFF!!!!!
As you all know, I do classes and 'shop by appointment', well to be honest it hasnt been quite the turn over I thought or hoped for.
I have MASSES of beautiful stuff mostly rare and beautiful vintagey papers- ribbons and embellishments but not enough time in the day to use it all...... soooooo..........
I've started making up kits of co-ordinated embellishments and papers.
ALL brand new- still in their original packets and cheaper than retail price.
I've just popped a few on ebay, I will be taking some to Happs winery this weekend- well weather permitting!
AND will be posting some special offers here too.
Http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Fairy-Leonies-Handcrafted-Goodies__W0QQ_armrsZ1
So if any of you want specific theme's- colours etc please drop me a line and I'll see what I can put together for you.
Buy more than 3 packs and i'll throw in free postage.
Hoping to hear from you soon
cheers
xx Leonie :-)

No comments: