Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SHABBY CHIC & PINK/BLACK PACK co-ordinated kit offer






Buy 3 or more kits and I'll pay for the postage- love a freebie?!
ALL are brand new still in the pack-I have too much STUFF!
Packs will be sent in 500g pre paid satchels for $5.80
Let me know if you'de like any other specific themes or colour sets and I'll do my best to help you!

#3 SHABBY CHIC PACK $15plus postage

x4 6x6 inch wishmade double sided cardstock- now discontinued
x1 packet RARE K & clearly yours epoxy resin alphabet stickers- now discontinued
x1 MASSIVE pack of kaisercraft flowers- approx 60 flowers 2.5,3.5 & 5cm mix
x1 pack of kaisercraft rhinestones
x1 2crafty chipboard oval frame 14x11cm

#4 PINK & BLACK PACK $13.50plus postage

x4 6x6 inch Kaisercraft double sided papers
x1 MASSIVE pack of kaisercraft flowers- approx 60 flowers 2.5,3.5 & 5cm mix
x1 packet Kaisercraft rhinestone word “Giggle”
x1 pack of kaisercraft pearls
x1 pack of kaisercraft rhinestones
x1 2crafty chipboard hearts with wings contains 2 pieces

No comments: