Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DAFFODIL & JAPANESE PACK co-ordinated kits offer






As promised here are some of my handpicked packs for sale.
ALL are brand new still in the pack- buy 3 or more kits and I'll pay for the postage- free!!!
Packs will be sent in 500g pre paid satchels for $5.80
Let me know if you'de like any other specific themes or colour sets and I'll do my best to help you!

#1 DAFFODIL PACK $15plus postage

x4 6x6 inch RARE K & Company papers- now discontinued
x1 packet RARE K & Company embossed and glittery stickers- now discontinued
x1 MASSIVE pack of kaisercraft flowers- approx 60 flowers 2.5,3.5 & 5cm mix
x1 pack of kaisercraft pearls
x1 pack of kaisercraft rhinestones

#2 JAPANESE PACK $11plus postage

x4 6x6 inch Kaisercraft japanese flower double sided papers
x1 packet Kaisercraft japanese co-ordinating brads 15 in the pack
x1 pack Twiddleybitz Japanese cherry blossoms- contains 6 pieces
x1 pack of kaisercraft rhinestones

No comments: