Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NEW SHIPMENT CHIPBOARD STOCK




Oooh lookie here!!!
I have just got a new shipment of 2crafty chipboard supplies in!!
They are a new australian company with a fantastic range of new and fresh ideas.
Their products are cut using quality Acid and Lignin free Chipboard (or box board as we know it), so you can be assured that it is safe to use with your precious photos. It's perfect for covering with patterned or cardstock, paints, inks, dimensional magic and other finishes.

I've put a sample here of how I've used them!
I base coated the chip in crafty notions spray, then decimated my box of lace and used some wishmade earings as the eye's background and then covered the wing in collections french vintage paper.

As I get time I'll be popping more raw chip here for sale ( as well as my premade goodies!!).
I'm just finishing some mini canvas's with owls on too, which will be available soon

The first offer is for these really cute owls.
there are 4 in a bag- 2 are plain 3d ones and 2 are lazer cut.
I have 5 bags available at the moment
$7.50 per bag plus postage
just drop me a line if your interested

happy crafting
L xx

No comments: