Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hanging frog mirror





Here's something a bit different!
Some of you may be used to seeing my "splattered fairies" which I make from polymer clay.
But here's something new for 2009- Polymer clay splattered frogs!!
I hand make the frogs- no molds used( just nimble fingers!!), then mount onto cute decorated wood hangers with a mirror.
Couldnt get away without using my scrapbook supplies- so you should note the kaisercraft daisy rhinestone embellishments at the top!!tee hee!
the heart is about 18x15cm plus the ivy hanger which is about another 8cm or so
This is my last heart shaped design available- special price $15 plus postage.
As with my scrapbook stuff I wont make another one the same!!
hope you like!
L xx

No comments: