Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

INSPIRE canvas





My studio was looking a little bare, so whilst in Perth i found these really cute 'houses' by collection elements.
Still in 3d altered canvas mode I raided my vintage papers, laces and scraps and voila a new sample for my for wall!
I'm currently doing mini ones to replace sold market stock- so keep checking back here for special offers and new ideas!

Materials:
Collections elements houses
Collections elements french patterned papers
Collections elements owl
K & company papers
twiddleybitz chipboard letters
2crafty owls
tim holtz embossed swirls
crafty notions antique goldspray
kaisercraft pearls and flowers
misc lace, buttons, rub ons, metal letters
mini canvas
12 inch box canvas

No comments: