Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, August 16, 2009

lunch bag album 'magic moments' pre listing offer











Magic moments.

Pink and green lunch bag album just finished late last night.
its about 9 inches long by 8 inches wide and FULL of value.
I've used a serious amount of cardstock and patterned paper, that I imported direct from the USA.
There's also vintage pink and green braid, flowers, daisy rhinestones and bling galore.
There's embossed photo matts, extra flaps AND a pocket with giant tags.
Along with LOTS of handmade clear acrylic tags of my own design.
there's 5 bags with openings for your ephemera so thats a total of 10 sides to this book.

$100 worth of value here and I'm offering it to you for $68 plus postage.


I will be listing this on ebay in the next day or so for $75 -to cover the extra fee's and commissions they all take!
so get in quick and get a bargain

No comments: