Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, August 16, 2009

FAMILY TREE lunch bag album











Here's another one ready for listing.

FAMILY TREE ALBUM

new papers from kaiser craft with a family tree design, I thought were perfect for a mini album
5 lunch bags- 10 pages in total 10x8 inches with 5 openings. Plus extra flaps and co-ordinated journaling spaces.
I have even left a space on the scroll for you to write in your family name!
There's the last of my bone coloured vintage braid- lots of tea dyed lace and my own dimensional magiced hand cut flowers on the cover and round embellishments throughout.
I've embossed all the photo matts (just over 6x4 inches to fit your standard photo's) and also lightly distressed them with gold ink to match the chipboard and pearl embellishments.
Not to mention all the gold covered twiddleybitz chip throughout
another bargain at $68 plus postage- I will be listing it in the next couple of days.

No comments: