Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Friday, August 28, 2009

Canvas Crazy!






Have gone a little canvas crazy!

Bought out what 'Sam's' had left in stock and have been slowly making my way through the pile.
My favourite  is the vintage flower one- it has photographed a bit dull but really is stunning in the flesh.

8x8 inch canvas with satin hanging ribbon.

"Life is not measured by thenumber of breaths we take-
but by the number of moments that take our breath away."

I've used a matt gold card stock and toning rub ons from K & company as well as their "brianna" 3d grand adhesion flowers- they are really pretty. All now sadly discontinued. 
I also used an entire pack of kaisercraft pearls and LOTS of flowers in sepia and cream. 
Oh and not to forget the twiddleybitz chip, distressed with 'bella' bronze/gold stamp pad ink.
$45 + postage if your interested - before listing online
first in first served!!-
although VERY tempted to keep this one - would look great in my scrapbook studio!!

No comments: