Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fun with twiddleybitz butterfly albums






I've been having fun with Twiddleybitz butterfly albums!
these have been sitting on my shelf for a couple of weeks and I'm now ready to 'let them go'
After using the 2 pages from a clear album to make the Dt challenge card a couple of months ago, I thought I'de mix and match the remaining pages to make a different album.

I have shabby chic painted the chipboard butterfly page wings in a pretty pink with a hint of white. I’ve used lots of elegant rub ons and strips of an amazing ribbon that is made from  a very fine velvet with pink glitter, handstitched beads and rhinestones on it.                                            I’ve also used beautiful pink rhinestones scattered throughout and layered flower embellishments.

The rub on wordings include:

“The beautiful things in life”

“How do you measure the  important things in life?”

“You help me discover what is important.

Then all tied together with ribbons and fibers.

Just about to list it on ETSY- yes so fed up with ebay its been really really depressing and costing a fortune- so thought I'de try internationally! Wish me luck- fairylady needs some money!!

so check me out there

 purplefairylady1.etsy.com


No comments: