Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, July 27, 2009

Custom made orders


Do you like my work??

 

DON'T HAVE TIME TO SCRAP,

 OR JUST DON'T LIKE TO?

 BUT STILL WANT TO PERSERVE THOSE

 PRECIOUS MEMORIES.

 

WELL I CAN HELP!

 

LET ME MAKE A DESIGN JUST FOR YOU.

ONE THAT YOU WILL BE PROUD TO SHOW OFF,

TO GIVE AS A GIFT OR HAND DOWN TO YOUR FAMILY.

 

JUST ASK ME  "WHAT I CAN CREATE FOR YOU"

I love custom orders, and to see the end results.I pride myself in creating one of a kind pieces made with love that will last a life time , and create them as if I was keeping them for myself!

 

*12x12 albums from $12.50 per page

* beyond the page albums

*paper bag albums

 

Leonie Sells-

Mobile:0407 425 083

 

 unicorndesign@westnet.com.au

 

 

For  other samples of my work go to 

 

DESIGN TEAM BLOG

- http://twiddleybitzdt.blogspot.com/

 

EBAY STORE-

http://stores.shop.ebay.com.au/Fairy-Leonies-Handcrafted-Goodies

 

ETSY STORE-

www.purplefairylady1.etsy.com

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: