Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, July 20, 2009

Commission 12x12 IRIS album













I have just finished this album for a lovely lady on the internet, who had seen my work on ebay.
A really touching story which has been a real privilege to be part of.
This memorial album has a total of 14 pages- 
the text was all supplied  and I reformatted it all in photoshop- printed it out onto bazzill cardstock and then started to put the album together.
The soft colours run throughout the book and the pages are all tastefully simple so that the photo's will be the true focus.
I hand stamped  journalling panels in gold and purple ink- then added a tiny bit of kindy glitz and  pearls to each one.
Every page is double matted with hand die cut corners as well as every photo matt. I also used the daisy design from cuttlebug to individually hand emboss each photo space.
And of course used THE most beautiful paper from K & company " Somerset" which I cant believe has been discontinued. AND the matching embellishments-well I used 3 whole packs!!
There's over 30 sheets of 12x12 bazzill cardstock- and I've lost count of the amount of pearls and flowers!!
And I've put it all in a brand new suede embossed covered K & company "Julianna" album- from my own private collection. I'de had it tucked away but had never got round to using it. So I'm pleased it's going to a good home.
This has been an absolute joy to work on and I hope it brings very happy memories of a very cherished mum.

No comments: