Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Capel fest 2012

In the words of Billy Connolly- windswept and exotic - or maybe NOT!
rain wind sun rain wind wind
Omg did fairy nearly get blown to south Africa!
How my poor little van survived I so not know :(
Rain even came in and wet everything :(
Broke A $50 buddah what a start to the day.
But having said that my beautiful friends were all around. AND Kylie the face painter got her off sider Storm to glitter my hand with a fairy!!! How cute is that?
Thanks to Ness Anita Rowi Kylie joy joy and her beautiful daughter - you made a long day bearable
:)
Beautiful Anita from Scrumpy Soap Company
check out my glitter fairy!! a day later and its still going strong!
pared down stall as omg did we get rained on!
few peoples out early

No comments: