Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

FAIRY LEONIE FACEBOOK CRYSTALS & STUFF SHOP

I have just started a new little venture.... yes ANOTHER one!
Not content with the markets, my blog and ebay now I'm thinking fairy leonie FACEBOOK online purchases!
I have many small items which would cost far too much to list on ebay-
between the fee's and commissions I would be making a loss :-(
soooooooo I thought- why not offer on facebook a few of my smaller trinkets with discounts on multipul quantities sold??? My listing cost savings then can get passed on to you!
So I've set up  FAIRY LEONIE'S FACEBOOK CRYSTAL & STUFF SHOP

CLICK here to check it out!

I'd really appreciate some feedback and to hear what you think- good idea? or not??
before i spend days photographing and posting info there.
Any requests and idea's of what else i should add in there??

Have a fairy happy day xxxL







No comments: