Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Stock for this weekends market #3









Sweet Princess- Bo Bunny clear acrylic clearly mixed up album.

Well these albums have been a real challenge to photograph- I suspect thats the reason why they dont sell so well online and go better at the markets. The layers are really funky and have such a lovely dimensional feeling I dont think you get in the photo's. this one has rich layers of a velvet ribbon with sequins beads and rhinestones stitched into it, along with really pretty glitter. The butterfly on the front is metallic and I've dressed it in rhinestones and kindy glitz.
The actually 'undressed' albums retail for over $30!
I've got this one for only $30 plus postage already 'dressed' 

BARGAIN fairy!!

No comments: