Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Custom Made paper bag album CHERISH- Sister

This custom made album is for a special family. I wanted to celebrate the vibrancy and magic of a life cut short. As i was making it i kept getting the feeling that Lara wanted this to be a celebration of her life and love of her family. With treasured times spent together.
I have made loads of hidden pockets where i thought it may be nice for everyone to write messages to Lara or even add photos.


I've used a bling bazzill pink cardstock that glimmers like pearl- along with a gloss varnished glitter butterfly paper. I have distressed all the writing for a vintage look and glossy accented over the top to make it shine. The butterfly charm on the side is solid metal.

Page 1 has an extra flap with room for notes or a smaller photo. The large photo area is also a hidden pocket. I have embossed the white bling card at the top for extra texture. Opposite is a pocket to add momentos and more notes/photos

View of under the flaps and the tags with the pocket

where you see a ribbon and charm i have attached them so you can slip larger photos underneath. Theres an extra flap here too!!

Sneak peek under the flap- note all the handstamping 

more flaps and some 3d details

under the flap more room

I couldnt help but add ANOTHER pocket- loads of space for writing and small photos too

under the flap

and again hidden area under the photo area to slip in memorabilia.
Or
"notes to my sister"

I've added positive words/ quotes about love and memories through out

This envelope i have embossed and added a little message inside


even the back has room for more photos and notes




No comments: