Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, October 8, 2012

Wedding Paper Bag Album- Sneak Peek!


Hay season is just around the corner- looks like fairy will be back on the tractor for long days raking hay in 2 weeks time!
So I've tried hard to keep up with my ebay store stock- love must be in the air because all my wedding albums have gone like hot cakes :)
So I have a few more ready on standby for listings and back up stock
these are all 6x6 albums using the very very very last of the bo bunny papers I perjured from my mums collection - so when i say i cant repeat any of those designs I really mean it!
The kaiser craft on the other hand I have just placed a massive order for the silver and cream papers which are on their way with the very latest paper releases for November and decembers  shop releases, happy days.
Each album is made with love- distressed and blinged where appropriate.
You can get in early here for an album OR check out my ebay store shop

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Fairy-Leonies-Handcrafted-Goodies


Have a fairy happy day xxx L

Cherish Wedding Album



Love- engagement album


Wedding day


Wedding day- silver foiled cover



No comments: