Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, August 13, 2012

My girl custom made 21st Birthday album for Sue

 Custom made  album for Sue.
This album is an 8x8 paper bag album. It has 12 pages PLUS as I've added extra flip out pages.
Soft pinks girl and floral- I've tried to keep a mix of vintage and modern to make it really girly.
There are handmade flowers, pearls, rhinestones, metal keys and soft ribbons throughout.
Where you see a ribbon I have attached it so you can easily slip your photos underneath. there's a mix of beautiful pattern papers as well as textures and different finishes.
It hasnt photographed that well but you get the idea- I guarantee its soft and lovely in real life!!
fairy blessings to Hayley on her magical day xxxx


note the solid metal keys- one says 21!!

soft floral cover

extra flap inside- note the rhinestone studded heart- gorgeous!!
I have handmade the flowers and the photo area doubles as a pocket- WITH a tag. The flower pattern is actually pink foiled. Also note the quotes i placed on the ribbon along with a 21st key 



the photo areas also double as pockets- i've included a large tag inside distressed both sides

ADDED EXTRA flip out page 


I've added an extra flip out page from the pocket side

extra fold out page- large butterfly is mounted on 3d foam so you can slip the photos underneath the wings corner :)
The extra "tag" is actually a flock velvet design. I have also embossed the middle page so its textural.


See through vellum flip up page

hidden area underneath the vellum

every hidden pocket has a tag- this one has a chandelier which is glossy

I love this page- an extra flap reveals a beautiful acetate sheet with quotes. The acetate can be lifted and photos placed underneath

hidden 3d glittery butterfly and quotes


even hidden under the bags ends are areas for photos. the modern paper is foiled in pink.

even the back of the book has room for photos

No comments: