Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blog catch up looking back moving forward

How long has it been since I've posted a blog?
2011 slipped by so quickly
With lots of new creations, the start of a little local crafts market , the loss of a dear dear friend and an amazing trip to see my grandmother for her 90th birthday. Total revamp of my fairy van omg time flew fast!!
2012 is said to have new beginnings and lots of change.
On a personal note we are hoping to hear this year from the state government when they will "acquire" the farm( a little like the movie "the castle".) Then we can all get on with our lives.
Rest assured though no matter what happens I shall still be creating my paper bag albums- the fairy van? Well we'll just have to wait and see. Tough economic market and a potential move away to another farm- who knows?!!
No matter what the magic will always be with me
Wishing you all love light and joy for 2012
Xx fairy and smokey the cat x





No comments: