Check out my handcrafted goodies ready to purchase here

Monday, April 6, 2009

Twiddleybitz SIA Submission






This is the 'Twiddleybitz page' for the recent SIA competition
the brief was to use as much Twiddleybitz product as poss.
So couldn't help myself and went all out!
I've used 2 pages of a TB butterfly album as a matt for the pic and lots of swirls and the TB flowers to highlight the background paper. Also 2 of their lovely butterflies- coloured to try and match the paper and highlighted with dimensional magic.
I'm not usually a 'brown' girl but I think this suited the theme and paper??
You cant really see in the photo's but there was also a fair bit of gold paint in the brown to highlight the 'chip'.

1 comment:

Sherry's Creations said...

It is even better to see in real life Leonie.. great layout :-)

Sherry xx